Reality TV Concepts

Looking to kill some time? Then check out these crazy reality TV ideas! Every day I will add a new, probably over the top, concept for a reality TV show; I figure there is no way I can do much worse than what is already on TV. Remember, this all just for fun (unless of course one of my ideas is picked up by a television network, in which case I expect some compensation), so do not be offended by anything. Enjoy!

Friday, July 30, 2004

Disney World Goths

What happens when you throw a bunch of miserable, life-hating, pasty goths down in sunny Florida to work at the happiest place on Earth? I don't know, but I bet it would be fun to watch!

The show would feature eight goths who would get summer jobs at Disney World. If they manage to work the whole summer without getting fired or quitting, they earn an additional $50,000 each. All of them would be assigned day shifts (dealing with beautiful, sunny days is part of the torment) for different jobs. The jobs would have to be jobs that force them to work with the public and at least put on a happy face, such as dressing up as Micky and Minnie Mouse or working as a life guard at the children's pool. They cannot room together either; in fact their actual contact with each other will probably be fairly limitted.

Will their anguish see them through the summer? Will their hearts be warmed by the sunshine and happy atmosphere? Will "It's A Small World Afterall" replace Cradle of Filth in their CD players, or will it drive them insane? Tune in and see!

4 Comments:

At August 4, 2004 at 11:15 AM, Blogger John said...

Have to say that this would probably be a bit boring as a reality tv show. There appears to be a natural affinity for Goths to Disney. Check out Batsday (http://www.batsday.net/) at Disneyland.

-John

 
At August 6, 2004 at 8:41 AM, Blogger Tony Rau said...

You are right; this may be a bit of a boring reality TV show. But hey, I was having an off day and that is what I came up with. Thanks for the web address; I had no idea anything like that existed. Just out of curiosity, how did you come across this blog?

 
At January 1, 2005 at 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's disgusting. Sun is filth.

 
At October 6, 2005 at 5:40 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World

 

Post a Comment

<< Home