Reality TV Concepts

Looking to kill some time? Then check out these crazy reality TV ideas! Every day I will add a new, probably over the top, concept for a reality TV show; I figure there is no way I can do much worse than what is already on TV. Remember, this all just for fun (unless of course one of my ideas is picked up by a television network, in which case I expect some compensation), so do not be offended by anything. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Carnies

There is no freedom like living life on the road, constantly meeting new and interesting people. There is nothing sexier than a handsome drifter or a beautiful woman in town for the night. I cannot think of a better way to describe the life of a carny.

Oh, alright, I could come up with a much better way to describe the life of a carny. But I have to believe what I wrote must be somewhat along the lines of what they believe of their chosen careers. At least I hope that is how they feel. I hope they do not wake up every morning and question why they ever became carnies; for their sakes I hope that.

Carnies is not a competition reality TV show. There are no contestants. The only people on the show are real people behaving just like they normally would if they were not on TV. A camera crew will tag along with a carnival throughout the summer months, basically recording what the life of a carny is like both on and off of the midway. It will show what carnies are really like. Why? Because I think it might be interesting and I am the one who writes this blog; that's why.

Carnies are people too. At least I am guessing they are. Tune in to Carnies and see.

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 at 3:32 AM, Blogger kanothebutcher said...

It's not always so much freedom as it is a life style.Most people even more so the splinter heads are trapped cause of no money to start a real life.Most people brag that they make the big bucks .They are very full of it.A few key points of interest.One you are never gonna get what you are worth.Two you will always be in the hole if you keep getting drawls.Three it is a very dangerous world,I almost did a lot of prison time over some other carnies who I thaught where my friends.Lets just say what I had to do to them wasn't nice.And yes they did call the cops on me when they were the ones that started the crap.Four only hang with old school .I can't stress that one enough.Those new schoolers will only get you in a BS bind.I know I have been there.People really have to be work driven for this way of life it's not for a whole lot of people.It's dirty,Very Hot or Very Cold!!! Depending on what time of year it is .And For set up and tear down it's some long non-stop hours.People treat you like you are less than human on some shows.On some of the really bad shows owners really believe they have ownership of you and will use violence to get their point across.I am not saying that all are like that but most of the great owners have retired or are dead and gone and all that's left are a bunch of spoiled brats who want to act hard,and got enough morons who need the jobs there to back them up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home