Reality TV Concepts

Looking to kill some time? Then check out these crazy reality TV ideas! Every day I will add a new, probably over the top, concept for a reality TV show; I figure there is no way I can do much worse than what is already on TV. Remember, this all just for fun (unless of course one of my ideas is picked up by a television network, in which case I expect some compensation), so do not be offended by anything. Enjoy!

Friday, August 06, 2004

DMZ

Here is one for you hardcore mercs out there (as I am certain plenty of mercenaries frequently view this blog).

Ten mercenary squads will have the challenge of crossing the demilitarized zone between North Korea and South Korea. The first squad to successfully cross will win $2,000,000. Any other squad to make it across will win $500,000. Obviously my expectations for success are low. Squads will start on the South Korean side. They will be allowed to use any weaponry they see fit, but will have to furnish it themselves. Since I doubt there is a camera crew in the world crazy enough to tag along with a mercenary squad through the DMZ, let alone ten crews for ten squads, each squad will be furnished a camera and will be required to do their own videotaping. No prize will be rewarded if a squad crosses but has no video or an insignificant amount of video. This is a TV show after all.

Mercenaries with any and all experience are welcome. It might even be fun. But fun in a really intense, get a babysitter for the kids and leave them at home, type of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home