Reality TV Concepts

Looking to kill some time? Then check out these crazy reality TV ideas! Every day I will add a new, probably over the top, concept for a reality TV show; I figure there is no way I can do much worse than what is already on TV. Remember, this all just for fun (unless of course one of my ideas is picked up by a television network, in which case I expect some compensation), so do not be offended by anything. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

The Longest Day

I came up with this concept while I was extremely tired. So it may not be the greatest, but it is what I have.

Ten people compete to see who can stay awake the longest. The winner gets $100,000. They will be put up in a house and provided with as much sugar and caffeine as they need. Every twelve hours, those that are still awake will perform different challenges, each worth an additional $5,000. The first couple of challenges will be more physical than mental, mainly to wear the contestants out. After twenty-four hours, the challenges will begin to transition to be more mental.

The show may start out slow, but as it goes on it should become ever more interesting; the thought processes of someone who has been awake for two or three days are not the sharpest. It will be interesting to see how incoherent people become.

So, if you are bored, and there is not a whole lot else on, go ahead and give The Longest Day a watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home