Reality TV Concepts

Looking to kill some time? Then check out these crazy reality TV ideas! Every day I will add a new, probably over the top, concept for a reality TV show; I figure there is no way I can do much worse than what is already on TV. Remember, this all just for fun (unless of course one of my ideas is picked up by a television network, in which case I expect some compensation), so do not be offended by anything. Enjoy!

Monday, August 23, 2004

The Roadie

Looking for a job where you can wear your RATT shirt every day and your mullet will never go out of style? If so, The Roadie is for you.

Ten contestants will compete to be a roadie on a summer tour for Styx or Lynrd Skynrd or Journey or any other once huge band that can still bring in quite a crowd. The two requirements are the contestants must love classic and 80's rock and must have mullets (hey, I am going for a stereotype here). Competitions will include amp lifting contests, races to set up equipment the fastest and most accurately, being the best at determining sound levels, most entertaining mic check, and best karaoke performance. If the roadie can play guitar, or any other instrument, that is also a bonus (and any good roadie should know at least one instrument). Each competition will be worth a certain number of points, and the higher a contestant places, the more points they earn. The contestant with the most points by the shows finale will be the winner.

Live your dream. Be a roadie.

3 Comments:

At April 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well
written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come
back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I'll certainly return.

Here is my weblog; クリスチャンルブタン

 
At April 16, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog.
Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
A number of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?


Also visit my web-site :: トリーバーチ

 
At April 17, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you taking the
time and energy to put this short article together.
I once again find myself spending a significant
amount of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Feel free to visit my homepage :: クロエ 財布

 

Post a Comment

<< Home